Sunday 14 October 2012

Artful Times challenge Fur and feathers

I have made two for this challenge as I couldn't make up my mind whether to do fur or feathers. I haven't used my favourite cat stamp for ages, so used that on one of them, and a raven on the other. Both tags were inked with distress stains, and sprayed with a mica spray. The raven I stamped on the tag, and then stamped another onto card and stuck it on top, but left the wings free, so its 3D. It was also embossed with black.
The spider on the cat one is a 3D plastic one. The rest was stamped with black Versafine.


11 comments:

Jenny Marples said...

Love the background colours and composition of these Wendy. I wouldn't have been able to choose either. Good job hun. Hugs, Buttons x

Heather said...

These are great fun Wendy - love the colours. I don't like spiders but my daughter loves crows and ravens so we'd choose feathers.

Von said...

A sweet pussy but who's not scared of whom I wonder :)and a scary bird
Thank you Wendy for sharing with us at Artful Times
Von ☺

hazel said...

Fabulous tags Wendy, I love the cat.
xxx Hazel.

chrissie said...

Love both of your tags and the cat stamp is just terrific

Best Wishes Chrissie xx

Jean said...

Great tags, I love the cat. Jean x

lena-dailyscrap said...

Lovely tags! I prefer the raven as I really adore that bird. But the look of the face of the cat...!!! Gorgeous!

Sandra's Spot said...

Just love both the tags great colour and perfect little kitty. Hugs Sandra x

Sandi McLean said...

What fun! Hard to pick a fav but the cat`s expression is priceless!

Julia S-W said...

Love your tags Wendy and I can see why you couldn't decide which one to use! I have never seen that beautiful little cat before - he's gorgeous. I have the raven and I love what you've done with him.
Juliax

Neet said...

Love both tags Wendy. I once did a workshop using that cat stamp for one of the cards, he's so appealing.
Two gorgeous tags, love the colours and the thought process in making them.

Back home tonight so will be in touch.

Hugs, Neet xx

Blog Archive