Thursday 10 January 2013

Tim Holtz style tags January 2013

This year I am going to try and be good and keep up with Tim's tags.  I am still catching up on last years tags, and have November and December's still to do. I will post pictures of the others in the next blog post.
For this one, I embossed the tag and coloured it with distress inks. I coloured the cogs with the metallic distress stains, tried to sand them down, and put some distress inks on top. I stuck these and a small ammount of film strip in position, and added metal and card cogs on top. I didn't have Tim's word stamp so use a Paperartsy one, which I really like. This and the hand stamp were then added. The ribbon I stamped with a calendar stamp.  

2 comments:

Jenny Marples said...

I love this version of Tim's tag Wendy. You have balanced your elements so well and the background is fabulous. Hugs, Jenny x

hazel said...

A fabulous tag Wendy, love the background. I wasn't able to join in with the challenge last year but am going to this year.
xxx Hazel.

Blog Archive