Wednesday 9 April 2014

Tag Tuesday -- The fantastic and strange

I didn't really have a clue what to do for Tag Tuesday this week. The fantastic and strange wasn't really me, but I then remembered that I had a set of Dylusion stamps with some strange things on.
The background is Distress stains, sprayed with a lot of water allowing the colours to run.
The poorly creature  sitting on the mushroom, not only has blue measles but is terrified of the caterpillar on the ground underneath. He was very lucky that there was a mushroom for him to escape to.


4 comments:

Heather said...

I can't say I like the creature on the mushroom but you have used the stamp to great effect. Love the colours.

chrissie said...

Amazing background colours and a really fun image Wendy

Love Chrissie x

Meggymay said...

Love the super images, its real fun to look at.
Yvonne x

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!
Do you have a wibbly Wednesday, a Thimble Thursday and perhaps a Frivolous Friday?!!

Lovely work as always.
x

Blog Archive