Tuesday 8 March 2016

Tag Tuesday -- Blue and Green

I have a new computer and it is not talking to my scanners. I am not very good on computers and it has taken me ages to get these photos on here. So I have been all round the gas works several times until I hit on the idea of taking the photos on my iPad and then onto here. This is all very well if you know where to find them. Then you have to find the right file which wasn't where I thought it would be. If my daughter who set it all up for me reads this, I'm in big trouble.

I coloured both tags with distress inks ,and put the top one through the Sizzix with a TH die. I then added some leafy die cuts and some flowers. I enjoyed making the tag, but not getting it on here. I wonder if I should go on a computer course !!!!!




6 comments:

chrissie said...

This is really beautiful Wendy. Well done for adding this through your i-pad. I don't seem to be able to do much with posts on my i-pad and I usually email my photographs I take on it to myself and add them to my computer pictures then add to posts. Technology eh!

Love Chrissie xx

hazel said...

A beautiful tag, I love the colour combination.
xxx Hazel.

Heather said...

You might not be very good with computers Wendy, but your tag is beautiful, as are all the other things you do.

Julia said...

Lovely blues and greens, this is a great tag.

SewPaperPaint said...

What a beautiful spring tag, Wendy! Gorgeous colors together! Amazing layering. Hugs, Autumn

cstocks said...

Lovely, Wendy. I cannot figure out i-thingies to save my life. Wish I could help! Great techniques on the tag. Have a brilliant day! Cheryl

Blog Archive