Saturday 11 November 2017

Fabric book with Annie.

Annie and I have stopped doing the postcards now and have embarked on a small fabric book. This will take the form of us trying a different page every month on the technique and style of textile artists we like.
The first one is Hillary Beattie whose style we like a lot. I have made several of them so far and will put them on my blog later. At the moment I am trying to figure out how to bind my book together aa it does not lend itself to a normal binding technique.

This the one I made for Annie.


2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous page! Hugs, Valerie

Heather said...

This is a beautiful page and I love Hilary Beattie's work too. What a lovely project to be working on. I am just rediscovering all my art and textile stuff having left my workroom the last to be sorted out. Looking forward to working on my garden memory book, and I have a couple of other 'memory' ideas on the back burner.

Blog Archive