Tuesday 28 November 2017

Tag Tuesday -- Anything goes, to include some lime green

It's my turn to choose the theme for Tag Tuesday, and with Christmas fast approaching I hope the theme of 'Anything goes' will make life a little bit easier for all the folks entering the challenge. Lime green is one of my favourite colours so I would like you include some of the colour on your 'anything goes' tags.
Of the two I have made one is family orientated and the other has lots of layers and textures. On the family one, I think the middle girl is my mum, and the lady behind her my Nan. I really am not sure, and there is no-one left to ask. What a shame our ancestors didn't write on the back of photos to say who they are.



3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tags Wendy, and the challenge is off to a good start already! Hugs, Valerie

JustJules said...

Lovely tags, especially the family one. I always regret not asking more questions while my parents and grandparents were still alive.

JennyJ said...

Love green too and the pink rose bud with petals looks real, such a lovely combination. I know what you mean about the old photos - I know most of them but then suddenly you think who’s that!! X love the layered version looks very professional x

Blog Archive